Whether you have already received a diagnosis, or you're just doing some research, we have articles available on podiatry and related topics. We also have compiled a list of frequently used forms, and information on our community service events. If the list below seems overwhelming, use the drop down menu below to choose a category that will narrow your search.
- Page 13
Insurance Plans In Which Fixing Feet Institute ParticipatesIf you are looking for foot care in the Surprise, AZ area, Fixing Feet Institute accepts plans from most insurance companies.
Here's Why You May Not Be Walking As You Used ToAn unsteady gait comes in many forms, including propulsive, spastic, scissors, waddling, and steppage gaits.
Understanding the Different Kinds of Foot and Ankle FracturesPossible foot and ankle Fractures include talus fractures, calcaneus fractures, jones fractures, and stress fractures.
Foot Tumors: Know If You Have OneThere are many kinds of foot tumors, benign and cancerous, so it's important to visit Fixing Feet Institute to determine what is going on with your feet.
Common Rashes on The FeetRashes are a fairly common occurrence on the feet, but the causes can vary. These are a few of the more common causes podiatrists see.
Have Hereditary Foot Conditions Afflicted Your Children? Our Arizona Foot Doctors Can TellSome children may be born with genetic foot ailments. Fortunately, our Arizona podiatrists can often provide effective treatment for hereditary foot conditions.
How To Treat a Heel SpurFixing Feet Institute in Surprise, Arizona, describes heel spurs, known medically as plantar fasciitis, and how they are treated.
Why Diabetics Get Foot UlcersFoot ulcers are serious business for patients with diabetes. Learn about what they are, how diabetics get them, and how they are treated.
- Posted on 09/05/2023Healing Little Feet: How Podiatrists Tackle Eczema in Children
- Posted on 03/01/2023The Pins-and-Needles Sensation in Your Foot Could Be a Sign of a More Significant Problem
- Posted on 10/27/2022Treating Nerve Pain in the Foot at Home
- Posted on 09/18/2023 Understanding Cellulitis: The Crucial Role of a Podiatrist in Diagnosing and Treating Skin Infections
- Posted on 07/18/2023 Essential Foot Care Tips for Diabetics to Step into Summer With Confidence
- Posted on 06/16/2023 Understanding the Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis and How to Find Relief