Whether you have already received a diagnosis, or you're just doing some research, we have articles available on podiatry and related topics. We also have compiled a list of frequently used forms, and information on our community service events. If the list below seems overwhelming, use the drop down menu below to choose a catagory that will narrow your search.
- Page 1
Essential Foot Care Tips for Diabetics to Step into Summer With ConfidenceKeep one step ahead with our list of summer foot care tips for people living with diabetes. Prevent complications and ensure healthy feet all summer long.
What You Need to Know About Heel FissuresIf you have heel fissures, they can not only be painful and uncomfortable but could lead to more serious complications if you have diabetes. We explain more here.
PAD – Peripheral Arterial DiseasePeripheral arterial disease, or PAD, is a problem with circulation that needs treated immediately. Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ has more information.
Why Diabetics Get Foot UlcersFoot ulcers are serious business for patients with diabetes. Learn about what they are, how diabetics get them, and how they are treated.
- Posted on 10/11/2022Diabetic Foot Care- Keep Feet Dry Yet Hydrated for
- Posted on 10/19/2021Why Can’t I Feel My Feet?
- Posted on 08/23/2021Why is Foot Care Important When You Have Diabetes?
- Posted on 07/18/2023 Essential Foot Care Tips for Diabetics to Step into Summer With Confidence
- Posted on 01/25/2023 What You Need to Know About Heel Fissures
- Posted on 04/24/2015 PAD – Peripheral Arterial Disease