If you love caring for people in a medical setting and working with others in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, consider a career at Fixing Feet Institute.
We are looking to hire dependable, loyal, open-minded individuals to join our team and help us grow as a community.
We have current opportunities for the following positions:
- Back Office Medical Assistant
- Practical Technologist in Radiology (PTR)
In addition to working somewhere where you can help treat patients and enjoy your work, we offer a competitive salary and benefits (dental insurance, simple IRA, vacation/sick time, and other perks) to selected candidates. If you think you would enjoy working with us, we encourage you to apply for a position.
Individuals must possess the skill set to perform all the functions of the position for which they are applying. Customer service experience is important. A strong work ethic and a positive mindset are essential.
To apply for a position, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your subject line must read "Employee Application – [Position You Are Applying for].”
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to work for Fixing Feet Institute!
- List 3 professional references who we can contact to confirm your employment history.
- Attach your Resume.
For any questions or concerns, please email [email protected].