If you love caring for people in a medical setting and working with others in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, consider a career at Fixing Feet Institute.
We are looking to hire dependable, loyal, open-minded individuals to join our team and help us grow as a community.
We have an ongoing hiring process for the following positions:
- Front Office Patient Care Coordinator
- Back Office Medical Assistant
- Practical Technologist in Radiology (PTR)
- Medical Scribe
In addition to working somewhere where you can help treat patients and enjoy your work, we offer a competitive salary and benefits (dental insurance, simple IRA, vacation/sick time, other perks) to selected candidates. If you think you would enjoy working with us, we encourage you to apply for a position.
Individuals must possess the skill set to perform all the functions of the position for which they are applying. Customer service experience is important. A strong work ethic and positive mindset is essential.
To apply for a position, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your subject line must read "Employee Application – [Position You Are Applying for].”
- Include an essay that explains why you are seeking employment with our office and what you would add to our team. We encourage you to be creative and show your personality!
- List 3 professional references who we can contact to confirm your employment history.
- Attach your Resume.
For any questions or concerns, please email [email protected].