Dr. Elison graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997. From there he went on to complete a Primary Podiatric Residency and a Podiatric Surgical Residency at Community Hospital of Gardena in California, which he completed in 1999. Dr. Elison is Board Certified in Podiatry by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Peyman Elison is a member of the following Organizations
- Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
- American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
" Success is a Team Sport, and at Fixing Feet Institute we play to win!"
- Peyman A, Elison, DPM