Whether you have already received a diagnosis, or you're just doing some research, we have articles available on podiatry and related topics. We also have compiled a list of frequently used forms, and information on our community service events. If the list below seems overwhelming, use the drop down menu below to choose a catagory that will narrow your search.
- Page 1
Children With High Arches in Their Feet May Have More Problems Than Just Finding Comfortable ShoesHigh arches in children’s feet are more common than you might expect. Learn more about symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options here.
Types of High School Athlete Foot Injuries and RecoveriesIf your teen suffers a foot injury while playing a high school sport, our podiatrists can explain treatment options and tips to prevent future injuries.
Your Baby Has Clubfoot: So Now What?If your baby has clubfoot it’s normal to worry. Treatment is usually swift and doesn’t require surgery, says Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ.
Children’s FeetChildren’s feet are constantly changing and we know how important they are to you. Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ can provide more information.
In-toeing and Out-toeing in ToddlersIf your child has a gait abnormality such as in-toeing or out-toeing you should get them checked out. Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ can help.
Caring for Sever’s Disease in Your Child’s FeetSever’s disease is a condition that causes heel pain in young adolescents. Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ offers tips on treatment and future prevention.
Have Hereditary Foot Conditions Afflicted Your Children? Our Arizona Foot Doctors Can TellSome children may be born with genetic foot ailments. Fortunately, our Arizona podiatrists can often provide effective treatment for hereditary foot conditions.
- Posted on 09/05/2023Healing Little Feet: How Podiatrists Tackle Eczema in Children
- Posted on 09/14/2021Simple Tips for Children’s Foot Care
- Posted on 10/18/2018Treating Flat Feet in Children
- Posted on 03/16/2023 Children With High Arches in Their Feet May Have More Problems Than Just Finding Comfortable Shoes
- Posted on 12/23/2022 Types of High School Athlete Foot Injuries and Recoveries
- Posted on 07/12/2016 Your Baby Has Clubfoot: So Now What?