I started with Viedra Elison and went to Peyman Elison for a severe torn tendon, which took a year of treatment; managed to heal through shock therapy and now using orthotics. No surgery was necessary. I found the whole staff to be kind and helpful which made for a great experience.Nancy Crawford - Surprise, AZ - 3/6/13
- Posted on 04/17/2018Swimming and Golf and Tennis – Oh My!
- Posted on 03/23/2018Spring Training (Time for Opening Day!)
- Posted on 10/10/2017How to Tell if You Ruptured Your Achilles Tendon
- Posted on 02/01/2023 What You Need to Know About Lisfranc Injuries
- Posted on 12/23/2022 Types of High School Athlete Foot Injuries and Recoveries
- Posted on 06/22/2018 MLS Laser Therapy