Whether you have already received a diagnosis, or you're just doing some research, we have articles available on podiatry and related topics. We also have compiled a list of frequently used forms, and information on our community service events. If the list below seems overwhelming, use the drop down menu below to choose a catagory that will narrow your search.
- Page 1
What is a Neuroma?Neuromas can be the reason for your ball of foot pain. Nerve pain can be treated with custom-made orthotics. Learn more from Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ.
Tarsal Tunnel SyndromeTarsal Tunnel Syndrome occurs when the posterior tibial nerve is compressed. Fixing Feet Institute in Surprise, AZ describes causes and treatment.
- Posted on 03/01/2023The Pins-and-Needles Sensation in Your Foot Could Be a Sign of a More Significant Problem
- Posted on 10/27/2022Treating Nerve Pain in the Foot at Home
- Posted on 05/04/2022Pregnancy and Drop Foot
- Posted on 05/25/2022 What is a Neuroma?
- Posted on 03/24/2021 Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome