In September 2012, I was in a lot of discomfort with my right foot. My big toenail on that foot grew too high and turned black. Also on my left foot the big toenail was growing back. Well, to my surprise, Dr. Viedra Elison and her staff had them both off before I knew it. They haven't grown back. Thank you Dr. Viedra, as now I can wear my boots again.Edward K - Wickenburg, AZ - 12/23/13
- Posted on 07/27/2022When Do Corns and Calluses Need a Doctor?
- Posted on 06/29/2022Stop Ingrown Toenails Permanently
- Posted on 09/28/20215 Tips to Fight Dry, Cracked Feet
- Posted on 05/04/2023 KeryFlex for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 11/01/2016 Toenail Fungus Treatment
- Posted on 02/03/2016 Caring for the Nails and Skin