I see Dr. Viedra Elison. I knew I had a bad fungus in my right big toe. Since I am Diabetic, I asked her to do a diabetic foot check. She found fungus in my left big toe. She asked if I wanted the nails removed. I asked her what it entailed and she told me. I said yes, and within 1/2 hour both nails were removed without any pain. I had excellent follow-up care and was given tips to take care of my diabetic feet. I would highly recommend anyone to their office. Speak to Jesse and she will set you up.Helena Molnar - Surprise, AZ - 6/30/14
- Posted on 07/27/2022When Do Corns and Calluses Need a Doctor?
- Posted on 06/29/2022Stop Ingrown Toenails Permanently
- Posted on 09/28/20215 Tips to Fight Dry, Cracked Feet
- Posted on 05/04/2023 KeryFlex for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 11/01/2016 Toenail Fungus Treatment
- Posted on 02/03/2016 Caring for the Nails and Skin