Check out recent Arizona headlines that relate to developments in podiatry, general foot care and injuries. Our foot doctors in Surprise select news stories that will engage the attention of our patients and help improve foot health in Arizona.
- Page 1
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Studied at Cedars-SinaiA scientist at Cedars-Sinai has been awarded a $3 million grant to study Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease with stem cell technology.
Arizona Cardinals Linebacker Ankle Injury Ends SeasonO'Brien Schofield, linebacker for the Arizona Cardinals, is out for the season with a torn ankle ligament.
African Teen Gets Foot Surgery Opportunity18-year-old Anderson Mambwe from Zambia received a life-changing foot surgery in Virginia.
Baby With Foot Disorder Found to Have CancerA newborn baby in Minnesota was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that caused a large tumor in his foot.
Flip-Flops Can Be Harmful in the Long RunPodiatrists warn that wearing flip-flops too often can cause severe heel pain.
Nerve Damage Increases Risk of DeathDiabetes patients with foot ulcers are at increased risk for premature death, according to a recent study conducted by St. George's, University of London.
Men at Higher Risk of Diabetic ComplicationsResearchers discover that men with diabetes are more likely to suffer from complications due to their own negligence.
- Posted on 09/05/2023Healing Little Feet: How Podiatrists Tackle Eczema in Children
- Posted on 03/01/2023The Pins-and-Needles Sensation in Your Foot Could Be a Sign of a More Significant Problem
- Posted on 10/27/2022Treating Nerve Pain in the Foot at Home
- Posted on 09/18/2023 Understanding Cellulitis: The Crucial Role of a Podiatrist in Diagnosing and Treating Skin Infections
- Posted on 07/18/2023 Essential Foot Care Tips for Diabetics to Step into Summer With Confidence
- Posted on 06/16/2023 Understanding the Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis and How to Find Relief