Whether you have already received a diagnosis, or you're just doing some research, we have articles available on podiatry and related topics. We also have compiled a list of frequently used forms, and information on our community service events. If the list below seems overwhelming, use the drop down menu below to choose a catagory that will narrow your search.
- Page 1
What You Need to Know About Lisfranc InjuriesLisfranc injuries occur from either direct or indirect trauma to the foot. Learn more about the causes and signs of this type of injury here.
Types of High School Athlete Foot Injuries and RecoveriesIf your teen suffers a foot injury while playing a high school sport, our podiatrists can explain treatment options and tips to prevent future injuries.
Foot and Ankle FracturesFoot and ankle fractures happen sometimes. Treatment depends on what type of fracture you have. Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ discusses.
Treatment for Chronic Ankle InstabilityChronic ankle instability is treated conservatively (physical therapy) or with surgery. Dr. Peyman Elison in Surprise, AZ explains each type of treatment.
Understanding the Different Kinds of Foot and Ankle FracturesPossible foot and ankle Fractures include talus fractures, calcaneus fractures, jones fractures, and stress fractures.
- Posted on 10/10/2017How to Tell if You Ruptured Your Achilles Tendon
- Posted on 05/05/2017Stop Chronic Foot Pain- Causes and Treatment
- Posted on 01/09/2017Repairing a Ruptured Achilles Tendon
- Posted on 02/01/2023 What You Need to Know About Lisfranc Injuries
- Posted on 12/23/2022 Types of High School Athlete Foot Injuries and Recoveries
- Posted on 08/05/2016 Foot and Ankle Fractures